Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to Delay your Bedtime

How to Delay your Bedtime inspired by Bruce Lansky
by Haley
Mom: Bedtime.
Child: Do I have to?
Big sister: Mom said Bed time.
Child: You guys always get to stay up late!
Mom Fine, clean your room.
Child: I'm too tired to clean my room.
Dad: I'm home!
Mom: Hi honey, "Could take care of our children?"
Child: I want to watch T.V..
Dad: Sorry honey, It's bedtime.
Big Sister: Sorry, it's your your bedtime.
Mom: Upstairs, it's betime
Child: I'm too tired to walk up stairs.
Dad: Fine, then I'll carry you.
Child: I want a story!
Dad: O.K.
Child: What happened next?
Dad: The Leprechaun died.
Child: Now, I'm to scared to go to bed!
Mom: Go to bed or your grounded!
Dad: Sleep tight.
Child: Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Haley, Your conversation is hilarious. You made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete